Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as Service & Platform as Service solutions
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud computing platform offering Infrastructure as Service (IaaS) plus Platform as Service (PaaS) cloud services.
Pay-as-you-go services helps quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use. Per-minute billing. You are always getting popular infrastructure services like compute, storage and bandwidth at unbeatable prices.
Database as a service
A relational database-as-a-service that makes tier-1 capabilities easily accessible. SQL Database is a relational database service that enables you to rapidly create, extend, and scale relational applications into the cloud.
- Can scale up to thousands of databases
- Predictable performance
- Availability—backed by replicas and an uptime SLA
- Data protection via auditing, restore, and geo-replication
- Programmatic DBA-like functionality for efficient DevOps
- Self-managed for near-zero maintenance
Launch Windows Server and Linux in minutes
- VM Instances Scalable from 1 to 1000s
- Built-in Virtual Networking, Load Balancing
- Save money with per-minute billing
- Hybrid Consistency with On-Premises
- Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint Server
- Oracle, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
Create apps faster with a one-of-a kind cloud service that enables you to quickly and easily create enterprise-ready web and mobile apps for any platform or device and deploy on a scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure.
Build web apps in your favourite language and IDE – .NET, NodeJS, PHP, Python, or Java – to build web apps and APIs. Be more agile with continuous integration using Visual Studio Online or GitHub and with live-site debugging. Easily scale applications on-demand with high availability.
Build mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows. Easily add corporate sign-on, and securely connect to on-premises resources. Create robust apps that remain useful when there are network issues, so users can create and modify data even when they are offline. Broadcast personalized push notifications to millions in minutes.